In order to discuss a wide range of issues related to the issues of spiritual and moral education and upbringing of the younger generation and the further unification efforts of the Church, society and the state in the statement of traditional spiritual and moral, cultural and historical values of the Belarusian Society December 7, 2016 will be held in Zhodino II -e Borisov regional Christmas educational readings "1917 - 2017. The role of Orthodoxy in the history and culture of Belarus: Results and perspectives".
Readings will be held in the format of the conference at 11.00 in Zhodino. Registration of participants 10.00 - 11.00 (Palace of Culture BELAZ, Zhodino, street Derevianko, 3.). End of the event at 17.30.
Events will begin by conducting a prayer service in the church in honor of the Mother of God "deliverer" Zhodino in 0930.
During the readings will run sections:
- Family education and pre-school institutions on the basis of state educational establishment "nursery № 19" Zhodino, st. Gagarin, 15b;
- Educational institutions, additional education, social and educational institutions, institutions providing vocational and specialized secondary education on the basis of state educational establishment "Gymnasium № 1" Zhodino, st. Gagarin, 32;
- "The experience of cooperation with cultural institutions" in the central city library Zhodino, Prospect Mira, 21;
- "Cooperation with health institutions" on the basis of US "Zhodino central city hospital," Zhodino Ave Venissieux, 1;
- "The experience of cooperation with the Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus" in the military unit 28729 Zhodino;
- "Prison Fellowship Section" at the detention facility, "prison number 8".
In the readings will be attended by about 400 people - representatives of educational and preschool institutions, additional education, social and educational institutions; health facilities; clergy, servicemen of the 8 districts of the region, within the jurisdiction of the Diocese of Borisov of Belarus Orthodox Church.